Toughgrade Neutral Butyl Seal Tape | RV Putty Rubber Sealant 1/8-Inch x 1-Inch x 30-Foot, Leak Proof Butyl Tape for RV Repair, Window, Boat Sealing EDPM Rubber Roof Patching
Toughgrade butyl tape is commonly used on RV's and Mobile Homes for installing or replacing windows, doors, vents, trim & roofing for a water tight seal. It is easier to use and less messy than caulking. Installation-Surfaces must be clean and free of moisture and contamination.Clean, remove dust, dirt, moisture oil and grease. Cut to desired length then peel off the release liner. DO NOT Stretch this product. Apply to seam, joint, opening, skylight frame, etc. Install or assemble as required. Use Mineral Spirits to clean up this product. Do not apply this product in weather-exposed areas, where temperatures will exceed 190°F. Do not stretch this product during application. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use where acidic or alkaline chemicals are present.
- Ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints
- Installs quickly, without gaps
- Apply along unusual patterns
- Because the sealant is on a continuous roll, installer can work fast and be virtually assured that there are no skips or runs in the seal
- 1/8 Inch x 1 Inch x 30 Feet